I Would Like to Personally Welcome You to My Video Blog!



Thank you for joining my video blog! I will be doing this twice a month to help anyone who is looking to buy or sell in the Truckee/Tahoe area.

Right now, we are seeing low inventory; the levels are 11% lower than the previous year. However, our median price is up 16% giving us more sales in the area and less for buyers to choose from. When we saw the original bump in interest rates a few months ago, sales slowed. When the interest rates dipped about a week ago, we’ve sold 5 properties since. With the decrease in interest rates, sellers are trying to find the perfect home before winter.

If you’re looking to sell your home, please utilize our free home value report and if you’re looking to buy, click on our free home search. You are always welcome to call me at (530) 582-6900. Thanks and have a great day!