How Can Staging Help You Sell Your Truckee Home Faster and for More Money?



Buying a home? Click here to perform a full home search
Selling a home? Click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation
Call me at (530) 582-6900 for a FREE home buying consultation

Today, we are going to discuss the staging process and how it could help you get your home sold! 

I've helped a lot of sellers get their home sold after they had trouble selling with other agents. This is because I have a lot of experience, and know what sells and what doesn't sell.

Even the most updated and beautiful homes feel cold and barren when they are vacant. Having furniture and light decor makes a huge difference! Staging allows us to come in and properly present the house as a home: a place where buyers can see themselves and their families living comfortably. 

Homes that are staged well draw buyers in and make them feel warm inside the home. I have my own inventory of furniture and decorative items to help properly stage your home! It's one of the services we provide when you list with us so that you can get top dollar for your home and sell it quickly! 

If you have any questions about how staging can benefit you, give me a call or shoot me a quick email! I would love to help you out!